Saturday, December 4, 2010

Change of Topic

After two months of researching about male Breast Cancer, I decided to change my

topic. Although Male breast cancer is interesting, I just felt that I couldn’t write

a good paper on it. Most of the research that I found was very repetitive. Since my

sources were so repetitive, it was difficult for me to write different things about

males with breast cancer. So, I changed my topic to Police brutality against

Minorities. This topic has always interested me because I’ve always felt that most

police are always getting away with harassing innocent citizens, most of them being

minorities. I have spent the past two weeks working really hard on this paper, and

I am very satisfied with the sources I found, thanks to the Library’s website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment