Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful

There are so many thing I am thankful for. My family, my health, but most of all my boyfriend, Daniel. I met him two years ago, and Ever since that day he has had a big impact on my life. He has always been there for me...through the good and the bad.. It's hard to describe what he means to me, because I know that words can't describe what he means to me. One thing that I do know is that I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for him.

He has Supported me in every decision I have made, even when others don't. One important thing that I will always be grateful for is when he convinced me to stay in school.I appreciate it because he cared so much about something that was going to affect my future, not his. He keeps pushing me everyday to continue with school, and make sure that I don't give up. I can't ever thank him enough for everything that he has been through with me. I know I will not meet another person as special as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment